[Towertalk] SteppIR Performance and misleading advertising

Steve Katz stevek@jmr.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:45:18 -0700

Hi Joe,

I'm surely not trying to trash anything or anybody.  I was just taking issue
with someone's statement, way back in a thread that started last week, that
the SteppIR was "optimized for all bands," which seems impossible with a
fixed boom length.

-WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti