[Towertalk] For Sale Trylon T-600-64

Byron Tatum bjtatum@ev1.net
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 17:30:28 -0500

For Sale, Pick up only near Houston, TX. Trylon T-600-64 self supporting
tower with rotor and thrust bearing plates.This is the heaviest 64 foot
version. It has never been put up. All sections except the bottom one are
assembled. This tower has been hot dipped after purchase and has all hot
dipped hardware. Plus, there are some 2x6 members that are fitted with bolt
studs in order to suspend the tower bottom section and legs over the hole
for cementing. I used these for installing my T-500-72. You can see the 72
foot Trylon in the air at my QTH if there are any questions about them. This
is a sacrifice price at 1200.00, I want to put up a much heavier tower is
the reason for selling this one. Thanks, WA5THJ. 281-331-1899.