[Towertalk] TH-3 vs 5 elem 10

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 00:00:42 -0400

I hear ya - someone once said you can never have too many antennas - at
any time one antenna will out-perform others - my long boom fixed
European antenna at about 35 ft will sometimes out-perform all of the
other 3 rotary ten meter antennas I have at various heights up to 145 ft
into the Caribbean despite that CA being off of its side... the trick is
not getting bogged down in selecting which antenna to use during a
contest when you should be making QSOs!

More is better - back to research on some more antennas... honest!

73,

Jim, K4OJ