[TowerTalk] Re: Location, Location

blkcat28 Blkcat28 at atlantic.net
Mon Apr 7 10:41:33 EDT 2003

Tommy,

I beg to differ with you,  CCRs and Zoning ARE part of the realtors
responsibility.  They may not know a tower from a septic tank but they
should be versed in finding out about zoning and the neighborhood's
CCRs.  If not, what other expertise do they bring to the table? Just the
ability to punch a computer and get listings?  And for 7% ?!?  Sorry,
there are too many realtors like that.  Not all, but a large number of
them.  I have run into the best, and the worst.  They should earn what
they charge and get us the data we need, then we, the buyers, can make
an informed decision.

I agree, put that little addendum in the contract, it will allow you to
get out if there are any surprises.

John
KB4CRT  Florida