[TowerTalk] Location

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 7 13:26:00 EDT 2003

Hmm.....  Sounds to me like you're doing work and incurring costs that
should be the agent's.  I believe that you should be asking them to
supply you with a copy of the deed and any restrictions before you even
agree to look at the property.  Why should you spend time going to the
Registry office, waiting in line, etc and then paying for photocopies.
 Seems to me that if the agent is going to present the property it's up
to him to present everything about it that is germane to the
transaction, on his time and money.

73 de the "Old Curmugeon"    VE7FO