[TowerTalk] Re: Location, but different

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 21:34:16 EDT 2003

Yup, you better be darn sure that you check for any deed restrictions.
However, do not rule out towers just because you see a phrase that refers to
no towers or something like that.  READ THE RESTRICTIONS CLOSELY FOR
LOOPHOLES!
It worked for me.

I live in a deed restricted community that has restrictions against towers,
but I have 3 200 footers plus several smaller ones.  How did I do it?

In my development of around 40 units, all an acre or more, the last one on
the street was reserved for the owner and developer  who had a tract which
was eight acres MOL.   His was excluded from the deed restrictions of the
development.  When I went to buy the undeveloped lot I checked and found the
loophole.  Many of the neighbors complained about the towers but I had no
problems.  They should be happy, in addtion to towers, I could be raising
horses, chickens, and pigs.  Ain't no restrictions for me about them either.
All this is in the middle of a 2500 to 4000 square foot home neighborhood.
Again check the fine print!

Bill K4XS