[TowerTalk] Recommended T-Bearing for a 25G

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Wed Apr 9 21:41:23 EDT 2003

George
Good points.
I have a slightly quicker and easier way of stabilizing the antenna while
removing the rotator.
I have an old boom to mast mounting plate on the mast, above the bearing but
still inside the tower.
I insert a rod through the mast clamps and clamp the rod to the tower tubes.
I don't have to climb up higher than the rotor.
When I replace the rotor, I remove that rod leaving that old boom to mast
bracket in place.

I don't even tighten the clamps except for one.