[TowerTalk] KT-34 and 34XA Questions and info needed..

Mike Baker K7DD k7ddmjb at qwest.net
Tue Apr 15 12:31:44 EDT 2003

Hello Gang,
	I've been away from the reflector for a while so now that getting back on
the air in style is in my future, I have a few questions for the educated
masses that populate this reflector.
	Some time back some one asked about an E-Mailed copy of the KT34 Bible.
Did anyone actually find it? and if so, can I please get a copy?  I have one
that is so far out of tune and not put together anywhere near the
instructions that I have that I am thinking there might have been a revised
issue.
	Does anyone know what the individual element resonant frequencies are for
each element?  They are tied together with a jumper strap across the
insulator so I should think some curious person would have hooked up their
MFJ259 and swept the elements to see where each one actually resonates.  If
someone hasn't, the I can tell you that when mine gets in place and actually
seems to work, I WILL DO THAT just for info.  But, if I don't have to
reinvent the wheel, I would rather not.
	I can see why the Force 12 mod kit is so well received.  BIG difference
between the two construction methods. Perhaps later in the fall I'll do
mine.
	Thanks in advance for you collective wisdom.

Mike Baker  K7DD
k7ddmjb at qwest.net