[TowerTalk] N7VM Tower Project Report 4/29/03 - It's Up!!! [Long]

EUGENE SMAR spelunk.sueno at prodigy.net
Wed Apr 30 02:57:02 EDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Ralston <n7vm at lgcy.com>
To: towertalk at contesting.com <towertalk at contesting.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 8:09 PM
Subject: [TowerTalk] N7VM Tower Project Report 4/29/03 - It's Up!!! [Long]

>So, next, get the underground cables to the house in, fix the upper
>tribander, and assemble the bulkheads and switching system.  That's
probably
>not going to happen before CQ WPX...grumble...
>
>73 de Bill N7VM

BIll:

     Don't be in a hurry to get your coaxes connected and the antennas
operating.  Take this opportunity for psychosomatic QRM complaints to come
and go.  That is, when you get your first complaints about QRM to home
electronics, you can just point out that there are no cables connecting the
tower to your radios yet.  Worked for me years ago when I had installed a
small vertical!

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F