[TowerTalk] Buried conduit (was Pull rope)

kb9yku kb9yku at comcast.net
Mon Aug 4 14:52:44 EDT 2003

i would think of 2 or 3 or 4 of the 2 in  black  stuff used for well  piping
pellyurathin (not spelled right)
street lights are wired with it and thay plow  it in leaving 4-6 ft  at each
street light and pore  the concreat arould it and cut the  black out sides
off to leave the 3-4 wores like 8-6-4 ga al. i bet
ken
kb9yku