[TowerTalk] Need Rohn 25G section

David Cook wa0ttn at netdave.com
Wed Aug 6 14:54:22 EDT 2003

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions. I did what I should have done in
the first place and called Steve at Champion Radio
<http://www.championradio.com>. Sure enough, he just happened to have one
extra 25G section looking for a home. For a nominal deliver fee, he's even
going to drop it on my doorstep. Long live Champion Radio, and thank you
very much Steve!

-- Dave, WA0TTN