[TowerTalk] Re: Amphenol PL259's

Didier Juges didier at arc.net
Wed Aug 6 21:03:45 EDT 2003

http://www.radioworks.com/

Good prices, reasonable shipping, very helpful when you have questions (use
e-mail or phone).

They have all styles of connectors, and you can get exactly what you want. I
use teflon dielectric in a silver plated connector and I have had no
problem.

I have bought a fair amount of cable and connectors from them and can only
recommend them.

Unfortunately, they do not carry RG-214, but they have great low-loss air
dielectric coax.

73,
Didier/KO4BB