[TowerTalk] Re: Re: Antenna element vibration damping - How

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Mon Aug 11 13:58:25 EDT 2003

Yes I did ignore the question, as many also do
with questions I ask, that´s life.
To answer it shortly. I feel no need to present
my designs at this forum.
You can choose to either beleive what I´m saying
or not, that´s all the same to me.
I hope you will respect my standpoint as I have
to respect people that doesn´t care to answer
simple questions that I know they have knowledge
in.

73 Jim SM2EKM

,>