[TowerTalk] Chicago Tribune: Antenna Stirs Static Among Neighbors

Bill Turner wrt at dslextreme.com
Wed Aug 13 08:56:32 EDT 2003

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 21:17:38 -0400, "Jerry Muller" <k0tv at adelphia.net>
wrote:

>This guy got off easy. I live in "Live Free or Die" New Hampshire and had to
>spend over $25K in legal fees to protect three towers on six acres that are
>almost invisible. (New Hampshire Supreme Court, Marchand v. Hudson)
>
>Jerry, K0TV

Seems to me that you're the one that got off easy.  I can see the
justification for one tower being necessary at a height of 75 feet or
so, but I understand yours are 90 feet, right?  And three of them?

I'm all in favor of ham radio - been licensed for 46 years - but even
I might think that's pushing the neighbors a bit.

--
73, Bill W7TI