[TowerTalk] Was: Antenna Stirs Static ..... ANTENNA RULES SURVEY

KG4QDZ kg4qdz at arrl.net
Wed Aug 13 18:35:47 EDT 2003

All good points, and a most excellent web site (although, including up
through Waco and DFW would be MOST EXCELLENT ;)

Perhaps I should reconsider.... I just think, with ARRL having volunteer
counsel (first visit is free), they could have ARRL listed RE agents, and
local clubs with members who KNOW could feed info up the chain as it were to
get some idea of the 'landscape'. It wouldn't be binding or such, but WOULD
let you know the trouble spots right off and where more looking might be
useful.

Thanks and 73,
Skip