[TowerTalk] Not in my neighborhood!

Jim Rhodes k0xu at iowadsl.net
Thu Aug 14 00:37:15 EDT 2003

I seem to recall that a fairly new subscriber a year or two ago came up
with the notion that it would be good to start a housing development with
the express purpose of selling to hams. I believe he was from the Kansas
City area. (No that makes any real difference) That would sure be the last
place that I would want to live!