[TowerTalk] Neighbors "rights"

Joe Giacobello k2xx at swva.net
Sat Aug 16 14:43:10 EDT 2003

Bill, you're quite right.  Those words are not used in the B of R
itself.  However, since the government serves only with the consent of
the majority (or, at least, a plurality), it is understood that it
represents the majority.  Consequently, texts and journal articles on
this subject often capsulize the purpose and meaning of the B of R by
 the "...tyranny of the majority." phrase which I used.  I will write
you privately on this subject.

73, Joe