[TowerTalk] F.S. 12" Trylon military tower

Jack Colson jackcolson at netsignia.net
Mon Aug 25 08:24:28 EDT 2003

I have 300' of this tower available.  It is was used by the military as a
30' gin pole.  It is an erector type tower with diagonals and horizontals.
Two hundred feet are available in 10 foot sections, the remaining 100' is
disassembled with out hardware.
Prices, assembled $3.50 per foot, disassembled $2.50 per foot.

I have plenty of 1/4" guy wire available for free with these towers.

Photos of the assembled sections are available.

Tower is located in West Central Florida, near I-75 and US-98.

Serious email inquiries only please.

73
Jack, W3TMZ