[TowerTalk] draft letter in support of tower permit...

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Aug 30 08:52:16 EDT 2003

David, I think you're to be applauded for trying to reason with the "city
fathers" of Mercer Island, but I have basic misgivings about the tactical
approach in your letter.  I suggest you get a copy of K1VR's book on
dealing with local restrictions (published by the ARRL), and subscribe to
the ham-law reflector (ham-law at altlaw.com), where a lot of very
knowledgeable folks with specific experience in this area hang out.  To
subscribe, send an e-mail to ham-law-request at altlaw.com, with the word
subscribe by itself in the body of the message.

73, Pete N4ZR