[TowerTalk] MFJ259B

Paul Playford w8aef at worldnet.att.net
Sat Aug 30 19:09:44 EDT 2003

All test equipment should be handled carefully and the 259B is a piece of
test equipment.

And when I make an observation with my test equipment that does not agree
with the real world application - that is if I measure 1:1 SWR at 14.025
with the 259 and my transmitter says 1:1 SWR is at 14.050, 14.050 it is.

de Paul, W8AEF

ZF2TA  FO8DX  FO0PLA  8Q7AA  XZ0A