[TowerTalk] Keeping The Mast From Turning (rotating) ??

Mike Rhodes weightdn at adelphia.net
Sat Aug 30 18:29:54 EDT 2003

Darrell,
  Hmmm...  Interesting thought...  Not sure the hardware count is reduced
and the part would be bigger but definitely food for thought. Had not
thought about trying to use any of the 'in-place' hardware (other than the
mast and tower itself) as part of the solution. Definitely something to look
at. Thanks.

Mike / W8DN