[TowerTalk] Metal degreaser

Chris BONDE ve7hcb at rac.ca
Sun Aug 31 20:21:44 EDT 2003

One thing to be careful with the so-called 'rubbing alcohol', a lot of it contains oils so
that it can be rubbed on your skin easily.  A better thing to buy would be isopropa
alcohol, usually available at the drug store.  Good for many types of cleaning jobs,
ie, volume controls.  The evaporation rate is low so that it can flow.

Chris opr VE7HCB