[TowerTalk] HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 7 03:40:57 EST 2003

ARRL Antenna book shows how to determine whether a contemplated system
will or will not overload a tower with a given top-of-the-tower wind
load area rating.  It is my understanding that the method described
doesn't apply to loads below the top guys in a guyed tower system.

Recommended reading:
 http://yagistress.freeyellow.com/K7NV/Notes/WindLoad.html

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO