[TowerTalk] ARRL Web Page Article

Jim Idelson k1ir at designet.com
Sun Dec 7 08:16:28 EST 2003

The ARRL web page currently has an article with this link to a description of a tower installation:
http://ko4bb.freeservers.com/ham_radio/Tower/index.htmlHoping I might learn something, I clicked and read the page. I was surprised at a few things in the description, and thought, "Should this be represented by an ARRL writer as the right way to do things?"

-  Installation not engineered - those raised anchors
-  No technical details
-  Two climbers strapped in at 20 feet with no guys?

73,

Jim K1IR