[TowerTalk] Heat Shrinkable Tape?

Eric Rosenberg wd3q at starpower.net
Sun Dec 7 22:58:54 EST 2003

Thanks to all who have responded to my query. .

To answer the question, "what are you trying to accomplish" --

I have some pre-existing junctions and connections (patch cords) that
if I were to re-do would use conventional heatshrink.

In lieu of re-building these cables, I was hoping to find a tape or
material that I could wrap around the connection and then melt/shrink
to both provide insulation, protection and rigidity at that junction
point.  I suppose I'm left with Liquid Electrical Tape.

Eric W3DQ