[TowerTalk] Free Standing Tower Question

Jerry jabbott at pacifier.com
Sun Dec 7 22:30:42 EST 2003

Does anyone know if there are any used towers available in the Portland
Oregon or Vancouver Washington area?  I have searched the internet and
papers to no avail.  Or if there is a local distributor in these areas that
handle tower sections? I'm very limited in funds as i am on SSI, and don't
have a lot to spend.  I'll be taking my Tech exam this month, and would
like to get a 30-40' tower up.  Thanks in advance for any replies.73's

Jerry Abbott
Brush Prairie WA

all rights  reserved without prejudice

"It is lamentable, that to be a good patriot one must become the enemy of
the rest of mankind."
Voltaire

Try not, do or do not; - there is no try...Yoda

Without honesty , there is no truth.
Without truth , there is no learning.
Without learning , there is no understanding.
Without understanding , there is nothing.
For all these things constitute our very existence.
JLA ©2000-2003