[TowerTalk] I think K7NV should NOT be ashamed of this.

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Dec 8 08:38:24 EST 2003

Amen

I cannot imagine putting so much effort into generating a web page and
then having someone upset because the server it is on is anxious to cash
in on my visit...

The knowledge gained from such a page far outweighs the peripheral
inconvenience of dealing with ads...

Maybe I am not as good an audience as W4BSG - I guess I have developed
my own filtering to some extent - like some kids, the "louder" the roar
  the less I pay attention to it!

Deal with it - and enjoy what excellent info has been provided you - all
at the cost of your having to put up with the ads.

73 - Seasonal Salutations

Jim, K4OJ