[TowerTalk] Re: I think K7NV should be ashamed of this.

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Mon Dec 8 10:49:45 EST 2003

Interestingly, when I first responded to this post, I had only noticed the
wiggling picture, because I use Mozilla and I have popups blocked by default.

I reloaded the page in MSIE and lo and behold, there came the popups.

My comments still stand about how valuable the pages are, and I suggest
popup sufferers try Mozilla, or the Google toolbar if you are addicted to
MSIE. Both are free and effectively block popups.

73,
Didier KO4BB