[TowerTalk] Heat Shrinkable Tape?

Kolenda, Carl A carl.kolenda at eds.com
Tue Dec 9 11:05:17 EST 2003

The shrink tubing with the sealant/adhesive mentioned by W4ef is used in
Cable TV installations.

The brand name is: Canusa CFTV. It comes in 4 foot lengths and various
diameters from .4/.15 inch to 2.75/1.00 inch diameter ratios
(expanded/recovered).

A common size for 1/2 diameter cable is CFTV-1300 (1.3/.4) You need to slide
it over the connector and use a heat gun to shrink as needed.

Check with Anixter or Greybar or any CATV supplier.

Carl NW8Z