[TowerTalk] electric fence qrn

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Dec 9 16:42:14 EST 2003

On this note...

Is there a solvent available which when poured onto copper that has
oxidation will give it that shiny copper color?  I am looking for an
easy way out versus burnishing it... if a solvent exists please share
that info... pouring some of it on to allow tinning, etc. would be a
wonderful way to avoid nicking copper which is always fateful!

73,

Jim, K4OJ