[TowerTalk] Fulton Winch 1550

WD0M wd0m at centurytel.net
Tue Dec 9 14:59:01 EST 2003

Interesting - definitely cheaper - $39.95, vs $76.72 (cheapest I could find
on a quick search.)  The worm gear rating is 2000 pounds, vice 1500 pounds,
and the ratio is 40 : 1, as opposed to 5 : 1 with Fulton.  Eight times
easier, and 8 times longer to lower raise, but it just maybe a bit safer,
though I've never had a Fulton winch fail on me.  Good to know.  Thanks!

73,
Joe
WD0M