[TowerTalk] TA-33m

Ken Cechura kcechura at umr.edu
Thu Dec 11 11:22:23 EST 2003

OTOH, F12's customer service is crap.

for the price, the mosely isn't bad.  the force 12 is overpriced, and,
as i said, their customer service is a JOKE.  I waited THREE MONTHS for
them to return an email when the rivets F12 installed in the antenna
failed.  The university paid quite a bit to buy replacement parts, since
the reflector tumbled 50 feet to it's demise.  to add insult to injury,
the owner of the company told me at dayton (without realizing i was the
customer whose antenna fell apart) that it was my not putting it
together correctly that caused it to fall apart.

now, i must admit, the antenna IS good, as long as it stays together.

just the rantings of a dis-satisfied customer.