[TowerTalk] "Swallow-tail" fall arrest lanyards

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Dec 11 13:02:03 EST 2003

Does anyone know of a reasonably-priced source for the type of fall-arrest
lanyards that have two "tails" off a common hook that attaches in the
center of your back, such that you can always have one attached while
climbing.  I do this now using my positioning lanyard, attached at one hip,
for the second "tail," but too many people fear for my well-being in case I
ever do fall with this arrangement.

73, Pete N4ZR
Happy Holidays
Check out the World HF Contest Station Database at
  www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm