[TowerTalk] Re: Rohn

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sat Dec 13 14:38:36 EST 2003

At 06:15 AM 12/13/2003, Mel wrote:

>FTA's does cause some displacement... But in theory will improve things
>for everyone. The US government isn't going to enter into any agreement
>that does not engender some long term benefit to the United States.
>Typically, low tech jobs are lost, but high tech jobs are gained. The
>latter generate more overall benefit to the State.

I think an even greater incentive in the long run is to let Mexico build an
industry that will have a market for its goods (the US) so that Mexicans
will have good jobs and be less attracted by illegal immigration.

I guess if propagation were a little better, we could talk about DX :-)

73,
Didier KO4BB