[TowerTalk] Rohn

Pat Poirier hkman at comcast.net
Sun Dec 14 16:15:58 EST 2003

Why are we all crying over spilt mike?????

If Rohn was mismanaged and they were not turning out the proper and quality
product as advertised. Then they end up biting the bullet. I am sorry to see
them go, but there is nothing we can do to stop that now.

I did notice that AN Wireless is producing Rohn G-Series reproduction
sections. So it looks like someone out there is supporting the Rohn product
line. I haven't seen AN Wireless Rohn products yet, so I don't know what
their quality control looks like.

If it is anything like their free standing towers that I have seen it should
be very good. All of the contacts that I have had with the owner Dan
Simmonds have been very positive.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

73,
Pat W1KA