[TowerTalk] Rohn<warning adult language>from a LID

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Sun Dec 14 18:18:42 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/13/03 9:37:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jwh at hopkinsonline.net writes:

> i want off of this fucking list,

Dear List Subscriber --

    That's easy enough. Have you read this? It's at the bottom of EVERY
TowerTalk email.

> TowerTalk mailing list
> TowerTalk at contesting.com

    Obviously not. You're bright enough to get a Technician license but
apparently not at following directions.

>  i have emailed the moderator/owner,

    Sorry. In this case you're full of BS. I never received any communication
from you. Based on your email so far, I doubt that there wouldn't have been
much actual "communuicating" taking place anyway.

    BTW I'm not the moderator or owner, I'm just the administrator. Oh, and
TT founder too.

>  my password does not work i have not got the new password i requested, the
>  unsubscribe button don't seem to work either so by using the f word i
figure
>  i will get kicked off of the list anyway

    You may want to use the address that you're subscribed with - <A
HREF="kc8gwh at buckeye-express.com ">kc8gwh at buckeye-express.com</A> - instead of this
one which is not subscribed or valid for TT.

    No problem on getting kicked off. Your wish is my command. Feel free to
come back if you ever grow up and have something intelligent to say.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWERTALK ADMINISTRATOR