[TowerTalk] Re: Used TA33

brewerj at squared.com brewerj at squared.com
Mon Dec 15 09:10:03 EST 2003

That sounds like a fair price.  I certainly enjoyed my TA33, and it did a great
job for me. It was built better than my current Cushcraft A4s and it was
eminently more rebuildable than the CC.

Mine served me through 6 years of NM winter storms, including one
that peeled by roofing off (down to the bare plywood) of my house
without a problem.  A neighbors TA33 (up at 50') had tumbleweeds
stuck in it ... 50' up, from the same storm. Neither suffered any
damage. They're built to last and work quite well.

As another respondent said, if you've been using a dipole or a vertical
you're going to be pleasantly surprised.

73
John K5MO