[TowerTalk] New Mfgr and Source for Rohn G Series Look-alikeTower Secti...

Bob Gates regates at kingwoodcable.com
Mon Dec 15 12:15:37 EST 2003

Sheesh!  For a while there I thought the Rohm thread was going to turn into a
code-no code bashing.  Reminded my why I never go to QRZ.COM any more.

Anyway, more to the point.  Did some checking on xxtowers and found they are the
east coast distributors for US Towers' entry into the Rohn compatible G series
replacements.  The drawings shown are preliminary.  Apparently UST is serious
about getting into this area of tower construction.  Contact them direct if you
want more information.

Bob  KG7KW