[TowerTalk] Bulkhead Source

Alan C. Zack k7acz at cox.net
Wed Dec 17 12:41:41 EST 2003

I was worried about that too when I moved from CA to the new QTH here
in NV.  Then the cable guy came to install a cable hook up in my home
office/ham shack for my ISP connection.  He just drilled a hole thru
my stucco wall to my inside wall just above the baseboard on the
floor.  So I had him drill a couple of more holes for me for my
RG-213.  My plan B was to run one coax a few feet inside along the
baseboard to my garage then use a remote ant switch box in the garage
to switch between antennas.  If were building a home I would place a
electrical panel box in the designated ham shack's room with a
dedicated AC main (110 and 220) and RF connections to coax to the
outside.
My problem now is trying to get 90 MPH wind calcs for my tower plans.
GL and 73