[TowerTalk] Tram w/Truck

Blake Bowers bbowers at townsqr.com
Fri Dec 19 18:06:20 EST 2003

> > Some may think juggling hand grenades is "safe" if they
> > do it a lot.  Probably not any safer, just luck.
>
> I bet somebody who does it all the time is better at it than somebody who
> doesn't, and they may know there are certain danger signs to watch out
for.

Exactly my point.  People who "do it all the time" KNOW BETTER than
to use a truck, car, etc for lifting.   There are of course some exceptions,
some companies as I pointed out, have an express disregard for the
safety of their employees, and they continue to use a pickup for
lifting, but they are few and far between.

Blake Bowers
Frosty Towers Inc
KD4RME