[TowerTalk] New? Cable

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 21 15:48:59 EST 2003

Indeed, I AM quite the cynic, when it comes to the wireless industry, or
importers of off-shore illegal knockoffs.  I'd be even worse if you were
talking about the entertainment industry.

Actually, I'll just call Jefatech and ask them what it is.

I have spent some time looking over Jefatech's website, and it's
interesting.. they've got lots of real live cable advertised as mfr by Times
Microwave, and then this one LL400/LMR400, which is a local product of some
sort, and may be fine stuff. They, at first glance, appear to be a
reasonable dealer, and my only gripe is with how that one web page is
structured.

Perhaps it's the curse of the world wide web.. you see only the one page,
rather than the whole glossy catalog.

Jim, W6RMK