[TowerTalk] The cable must be Times...

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Dec 22 06:08:42 EST 2003

At 05:48 PM 12/21/03 -0800, Al wrote:
>This makes it pretty clear that there is only Times being offered by
>JEfatech

Sorry, but the stuff they identify as LMR 400 on their home page is
specifically stated not to be Times.  They say:

This lightweight cable has excellent low loss characteristics and a durable
UV protected black polyethylene jacket.

This is not Times Microwave cable, however as a reference, it meets or
exceeds LMR 400 specifications for high quality, low loss, RF Coax Cable.
We guarantee the quality and performance of the cable and offer a 30 day
money back guarantee. Free samples are available.

This cable is manufactured in a ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facility.
It is 100% MADE IN THE USA.

I leave to the lawyers the issue of whether Times' intellectual property
rights have been violated.

73, Pete N4ZR
Happy Holidays
Check out the World HF Contest Station Database at
  www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm