[TowerTalk] Update to W2UP Rotatable Low Band Receiving Delta Loop web page

Barry w2up at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 22 22:21:51 EST 2003

Hi all,
Now that the low bands have been alive for a couple of months, I was
able to compare my rotatable receiving loop I built over the summer,
to my 600 ft Beverage (reinstalled just before CQWW CW). I updated my
web page with some performance information and it can be seen at
http://w2up.home.mindspring.com/160-loop/loopt.htm.

The original page was done with MSWord, and when I uploaded the
modified file it was AFU.  A web designer I'm not!  The only way to
save it was go in and modify the HTML source code manually.  I lost
some of the pretty graphics (and some new ones mysteriously appeared)
in the process, but all the information is still there, I hope!  If
you notice anything odd, let me know, but that doesn't mean I can fix
it :.)

73,
Barry W2UP--
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up at mindspring.com