[TowerTalk] Remote Antenna Switches

William L Hinkle kb3aug at juno.com
Sun Feb 2 22:05:41 EST 2003

Chuck,
             I have been using an Ameritron RCS-8V for 6 or 7 years and
have never had a problem. I did build a metal cover for it out of 12 or
14 gauge steel. I thought it might help with stray RF and also protect
the plastic cover from the sun. The reason I picked the Ameritron was
because I needed it and it was just a short drive to HRO, ( I use to live
in the city). All in all I think it's great and I run a pair of 3-500Z's.

73, Bill KV3R
Riverton, WV