[TowerTalk] TriEx Towers (Tashjian)

Bruce Miller bruce at epocs.com
Tue Feb 4 07:47:40 EST 2003

Robert,
My LM-470 (70ft.) motorized crank-up TriEx tower has been in service for
about 5 years.  It's the nicest tower and the best tower investment I've
made.  When I called Karl earlier this winter to get his input on proper
maintenance for that tower, Karl provided lots of help.  We recently
moved the tower to a new QTH.  My XYL and I set it in place, attached it
to the new base, attached the 7 element beam, and cranked the tower into
position.  A really smooth installation, again.  I'm not fond of
climbing and, after two back surgeries, climbing  hurts my back.  Plus,
I freeze up at heights.  The crank up feature really looks better and
better as I get older.  I highly recommend Tashjian (TriEx) towers.
That's my $.02 worth!
Bruce, AA5BH