[TowerTalk] Coax cables

Steve Katz stevek at jmr.com
Thu Feb 6 10:39:34 EST 2003

Good point, George.  I remember about paper bag outgassing from my ancient
days of semiconductor product management, when many semi leads were silver
plated and then stored in cardboard...didn't work out well.  Of course,
today everything is ESD-safe and no paper or cardboard is used in any kind
of electronic packaging.  PL-259s are normally packed in poly bags and I've
stored them for several years in uncontrolled environments without anything
changing color. -WB2WIK/6

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill