[TowerTalk] Monitor Flicker and TX2 Control

on4kj on4kj at skynet.be
Fri Feb 7 21:54:54 EST 2003

Tom,

Use good protected monitors.With the cheap ones, the troubles and noise are
free.......I use PHILIPS  ( 1709 Brilliance ) and a (17T ). Ten and eight
years old, never in off state.
Have to put very heavy Loudspeaker beside it to deform the image.
Should like to swich to 15" flat screens, but I hesitate very much. Affraid
I would meet the same troubles you mentioned.
Somebody knows about flatscreens in a HF environements?
Jos on4kj