[TowerTalk] Force12 information needed

RCARIELLO RCARIELLO at si.rr.com
Thu Feb 13 01:03:59 EST 2003

Hello to all,
I am working with the EZNEC program to find the radiation patterns of some
tri-band beam antennas. This work is for my Florida QTH antenna stack. I am
looking for someone willing to photocopy the sheet in the Force12 antenna
manuals showing the parts layout and description of the various antennas. If
someone could scan these pages and email them to me as a PDF file that would
make this project even simpler. I would be more then willing to reimburse
any expenses.

The antennas I need information on are: C3S, C19XR, C31XR with single and
multi coax feed.