[TowerTalk] compass question

Chris BONDE ve7hcb at rac.ca
Wed Feb 12 17:16:01 EST 2003

At 09:58 PM 2003-02-10 -0800, you wrote:

>I, for one, am very happy that an antenna pattern in the contiguous 48
>states pretty
>much washes all of these errors out!!
>
>73,
>approx 38N, 122W, variation about 15 degrees easterly

I appreciate your 'hook' for memory, I am not the only crazy person.  I use
the top of the letter B to indicate the moon is waxing  (bigger) and the
top of the letter S for wanning (smaller)  The curves being the brightest part.

I have not had to worry too much about true nort as my dipole runs
diagonally in the back yard for the greates length.  Also, all states
except for 2, AK being one are south of me.  I am just above the border in
SE BC.

Chbris opr VE7HCB