[TowerTalk] Fort Bragg CA Bridgework Collapse

Mark aa6dx at pacbell.net
Fri Feb 21 15:29:12 EST 2003

Hi All .. been trying to put this newspaper scan that was sent to me from
NA6T on my website, but .. PacBell is doo-doo .. so ..If you would like a
picture showing the "tower" bending over, just send me a request and I shall
do so, via email . . . . about 350 kb ..
One ironworker lost his life, another in hospital . .. Cause still unknown,
I don't thing the weight of two climbers caused this horrific sight!   Quite
a sight, quite interesting, and quite sad.   73 --- Mark, AA6DX
aa6dx at arrl.net